Wednesday, November 24, 2010

End of Semester

The end of the semester is nearing and I couldn't be more happy. It wasn't that I didn't like my classes this semester, some of them I really enjoyed. I'm just happy to have finished what has proved to be one of my most challenging semesters yet.

I honestly can't wait for the spring semester to start up, it will mark my final semester! Throughout the last few years it has sometimes felt like this (schooling) would never end, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yippie!

3 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel, it has been quite challenging for me as well. But I learned a lot and I am glad for the classes I took. You are almost done, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto here. Congrats on almost finishing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it through the challenges!

    ReplyDelete